Hegen PCTO™ Electric Breast Pump allows mummies to personalize their pumping experience as according to their needs with 36 different adjustable modes. With a press of a button, Hegen PCTO™ Electric Breast Pump will enter the stimulation phase, which mimics the starting of a baby’s latch. And it can be easily switched to a collection phase, where it will efficiently draw milk, with a range of 12 levels of suctions, and 3 different expression rhythms.
Hegen PCTO™ Electric Breast Pump also comes with a patented unique feature: a kneading massager where it creates a gentle cupping and kneading sensation to help in relieving body aches and sore muscles as experienced by most breastfeeding mummies. By adapting the kneading ring on to the E-diaphragm, Hegen PCTO™ Electric Breast Pump can be easily transformed into a massager, and mummies can now enjoy a kneading massage to release tension from breast engorgement, or even stiff shoulders!
With a diameter of less than 100mm, Hegen PCTO™ Electric Breast Pump is lightweight, compact and perfect for mothers expressing on-the-go as it can fit nicely into a mother’s bag. The lithium-ion battery can be fully-charged within 2.5 hours, and it can be used for as long as 180 minutes (depending on different modes). Fret not if the battery is running low, as Hegen electric breast pump comes with USB compatible charging port, allowing power bank charging too!
Hegen PCTO™ Electric Breast Pump can be easily switched from double to single, from electrical to a manual breast pump too! Just attach the manual pump converter kit on the pump body, and you’re good to go! With a weight of merely 37g (together with the funnel), Hegen manual breast pump can be operated single-handed, and be maneuvered as how mummies want it to be!
1 x Electric Breast Pump Device
2 x PCTO™ Pump Body with Seal and Valve
1 x Kneading Ring
2 x ECap
2 x E-Diaphragm
2 x Silicone Tubing
1 x Manual Diaphragm with Stem
1 x Handle with Pivot
1 x Power Adapter
2 x Hegen PCTO™ 150ml/5oz Breast Milk Storage Containers PPSU
2 x Hegen PCTO™ Breast Milk Storage Lids Pink
2 x Hegen Seals
Perfect for mothers beginning their breastfeeding journey, our Hegen PCTO™ Electric Breast Pump is a powered breast pump to be used by lactating mothers. Use it as both a single or double pump to express and store breast milk directly into our Hegen PCTO™ Breast Milk Storage PPSU minimising the transfer of precious milk, making every drop count.
Our pump is the world’s first relaxation breast pump designed for comfort and efficiency, allowing mothers to express, store and feed seamlessly. Featuring a unique kneading massage feature (patent pending) that helps relieve body aches and sore muscles experienced by breastfeeding mothers. The massager creates a gentle cupping and kneading sensation to release tension from breast engorgement and helps to stimulate milk supply.
*For a step-by-step guide, click here
- Revolutionary kneading massage feature (patent pending) helps to calm and soothe tired muscles before, during and after expression.
- The flexibility of switching from a single to double electric or manual pumping with minimal effort.
- The breast pump device is lightweight, compact and mobile. It fits nicely into a mother’s bag and allows hassle-free charging with a USB charging port.
- Automatic massage mode promotes healthy milk flow by stimulating let-down reflex just like the natural suckling of your baby.
- Easily adjustable suction levels are ranging from 1 to 12 as well as 3 expression rhythms – slow, medium or fast to enjoy your optimum and comfortable expression.
- Revolutionary no screw thread one-handed closure (patent pending). Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open, PCTO™ innovation for hassle-free handling and avoiding spillage.
- Secured closure protects precious nutrients from oxidation and keeps breastmilk fresh.
- Express, Store and Feed within a single container with interchangeable pump or adapters, feeding collars and storage lids. No wasteful transfer of milk necessary.
- Minimal and easily removable parts make cleaning exceptionally easy.