These washcloths are made of bamboo cotton, which is unbelievably soft and gentle. They are naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, making them ideal for babies with delicate and eczema-prone skin.
Bamboo fabric is similar to the softness of silk. Since the fibers are without chemical treatment, they are naturally smoother and rounder with no sharp spurs to irritate the skin. Unlike many other fabrics, bamboo is extremely breathable. They withstand daily use and countless trips through the washer.
A must-have for new parents, these washcloths are an earth-friendly alternative to paper towels and baby wipes. Gentle enough for bath time, cleaning up after feeding, or as part of your cloth diaper routine. Suitable for both babies and adults, it can also be used for facial cleansing, make up removal, hand towels and so on. Making it a must have diaper bag accessory even for travelling. They’re generously sized and come in a set of three, so you’ll have one on hand whenever you need it.
If you're after smooth & soft bamboo products for baby, you'll find it in our carefully selected range of sheet sets, blankets, towels & other mix & match items.
How is Bamboo made?
Bamboo Fabric Production Cycle
- Bamboo Fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo is heavily pulped until it separates into thin threads of fibre
- The fibre threads are spun into Bamboo yarn and rolled onto spools
- Then the fabric can be made into bamboo sheets, towels and textile products
Benefits of Bamboo fabric:
- Resistant to dust mites
- Hyphoallergenic & anti bacterial
- Luxuriosly soft
- Naturally breathable
- Kind to the environment
- Perfect for 0 - 4 years. One size fits most.
- Easy dry, soft and snuggly
- Durable and withstands countless washes getting even softer with time
- Machine washable
Size of each face/ washcloths: 25x25cm
Material: 2 ply fabric
One side is white 94% BAMBOO /6% POLYESTER velour towelling 360gsm
Other side is 100% bamboo printed jersey fabric 180gsm