The 2015 best seller! Independent play and exploration with the Yookidoo's bestselling award winning bath toy.
- Encourages independent play and exploration.
- Grasping the showerhead and filling the water activity center encourages development of fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Spraying action stimulates baby’s senses of sight & touch.
- Teaches children cause & effect processes.
- Using the Submarine Pump – place the submarine pump unit on the bottom of the bath tub. Ensure water level is at least 5 cm. Attach the water activity station to the side of the bath tub using the suction cups. Ensure the yellow propeller is at least 1 cm above the water level.
- Reducing water anxiety – demonstrate to your child how to operate the diver shower head by pressing the trigger. Obtaining control over their surroundings encourages children who may be fearful of water to experience a pleasant feel of water on their skin. Expecting the flow of water which they themselves create reduces water anxiety and makes bath time even more fun due to the feeling of accomplishment.
- Developmental benefits of the water activity center – present different ways to use the shower head. Demonstrate how to turn the pump on and off, and how to aim the water flow to either of the two funnels. Each course will create a chain reaction of surprising water effects. By doing so, your child develops his eye-hand coordination, gross & fine motor skills, as well as spatial awareness. Following the water flow through the funnel will teach your child cause & effect.