This hooded towel is made of bamboo cotton, which is unbelievably soft and gentle. They are naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, making them ideal for babies with delicate and eczema-prone skin.
Bamboo fabric is similar to the softness of silk. Since the fibers are without chemical treatment, they are naturally smoother and rounder with no sharp spurs to irritate the skin. Unlike many other fabrics, bamboo is extremely breathable. They withstand daily use and countless trips through the washer.
When you cradle your baby in your arms after bath time it’s going to feel like you have the most precious plushy while your baby will feel dry, comfortable and warm.
This wrap-around towel is suitable for babies and toddlers and makes a great baby shower gift.
If you're after smooth & soft Bamboo products for baby, you'll find it in our carefully selected range of sheet sets, blankets, towels & other mix & match items.
How is Bamboo made?
Bamboo Fabric Production Cycle
- Bamboo Fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo is heavily pulped until it separates into thin threads of fibre
- The fibre threads are spun into Bamboo yarn and rolled onto spools
- Then the fabric can be made into bamboo sheets, towels and textile products
Benefits of Bamboo fabric:
- Resistant to dust mites
- Hyphoallergenic & anti bacterial
- Luxuriosly soft
- Naturally breathable
- Kind to the environment
- Generously sized at 80 cm x 80 cm
- Perfect for 0 - 4 years. One size fits most.
- Easy dry, soft and snuggly
- Durable and withstands countless washes getting even softer with time
- Machine washable
Size of Hooded towel: 80 x 80 cm
Material: Main: bamboo viscose, Towelling: bamboo viscose/polyester