Meet our sleekest, most impressive pump yet: the ALL NEW Arley Z10 Ultra!
Malaysia’s most popular handsfree wearable breast pump is now the WORLD’S FIRST breast pump with a Nasal Aspirator!
*PM us if you need help determining your ideal size
*It is important to get the correct size to avoid discomfort/injury
*Use with non-wired bra
*Membrane and Valve must be changed every 1-3 months, or if it is damaged, torn or loose
*Only use with original, authorized parts. Third-party, non-authorized parts may present a health and safety hazard, may damage the pump, and will void the warranty of this product.
At Arley we believe that a mother’s breastmilk is liquid gold. It is vital for a baby and every ounce deserves the same loving care that a mother would give her child. The entire pump and collection cup is meticulously designed and engineered to ergonomically fit into your bra with minimal bulk and weight. For added comfort, its breast shields come in different sizes for the perfect fit, and are made from food grade silicone that is significantly gentler on the skin than the commonly used plastic shields. Its silent operation keeps baby calm and its truly, tubeless handsfree design, so that you can move around freely
Each Z10 Ultra Includes:
- 1x Arley Z10 Ultra all-in-one electric handsfree breast pump motor
- 1x Arley Handsfree collection cup (180ml)
- 1x Arley nasal aspirator tip, catheter and adapter
- 1x Arley dust cover
- 1x Arley gentle skin silicone flange (choice of 24mm and 27mm)
- 2x Arley silicone Valves
- 2x Arley silicone backflow protector membranes
- 1x Bra strap extension clip
- 1x USB type-C cable
Features & Specifications:
- 1 year warranty (T&C on arleybaby.com)
- Tubeless all-in-one handsfree design
- Advanced Air Pressure Pulse Pump technology
- Powerful suction of 260 – 300 mmHg
- Low noise operation
- USB Type-C charging (can be charged with powerbank)
- Auto Mode
- Intelligent safety (20-minute automatic shut-off timer)
- BPA-free (all parts that come into contact with breastmilk)
- Gentle skin silicone
- Next-generation anti-leak handsfree cup design
- Service Centre @ Sunway Geo Avenue
Valve: Replace every 1-3 months of use, depending on the usage and condition, or once it is damaged, loose or torn, whichever comes first. *If suction has power drops, you can try replacing the valve
Membrane: Replace every 1-3 months of use, depending on the usage and condition, or once it is damaged, loose or torn, whichever comes first. *If milk is found between membrane and pump motor after pumping, check if the membrane is torn or loose, and if it is, replace it immediately. A torn or loose membrane may cause the milk to backflow into the pump motor and damage the motor.
Breast Shield (Flange), Cup and Connector: Replace product after 6 – 12 months of use, depending on the usage and condition, or once it is damaged, loose or torn, whichever comes first.
Tips on how to maximize silicone and PP product lifespan (not compulsory, but preferable):
• Be gentle when washing
• Sterilize with UV instead of boiling/steam
• Use a sterilizer with low-heat drying (< 65°C)