Our Baby Body Wash is formulated with plant-based ingredients, to gently cleanse delicate skin. Bath time is bonding time and sets baby up for relaxation ahead of bedtime. Infused with lavender essential oil to create a sense of calm and relaxation.
- Dermatologically certified for sensitive skin
- Made from plant-based ingredients
- Contains nourishing New Zealand harakeke
- With soothing organic chamomile and relaxing lavender
When developing our products, we check all our ingredients against international safety standards.
If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, we look for an alternative.
We make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.
WHAT WE PUT IN
- Coco Glucoside
- Decyl Glucoside
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Sodium Coco Sulphate
- Sodium Chloride
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Phormium Tenax (Harakeke) Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf/Stem Water
- Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
To help your baby develop healthy skin, it's not necessary to bathe them every day or to use soap or cleansers on their skin for the first few weeks.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply a small amount on your hand or soft wash cloth, gently lather on baby's skin, then rinse off. If in contact with eyes, flush out with water.
RECYCLED AND SUGAR PLASTIC
Our bottles contain a mix of sugar plastic (a renewable, recyclable plastic that captures CO2 as it grows) and locally sourced recycled plastic.