The ultimate transporter that makes growing up easy from teeny-tiny to 12 years. Grows every which way for every which child.
4 seats in 1
Holds, hugs, adapts, and protects little ones all the way up - beginning as a rearward facing seat from birth to 18kg, and converting to a forward facing seat from 9-36kg.
Transform to fit
Grows up and out simultaneously so as the headrest raises, the AutoAdjust™ sides expand to custom fit growing little ones.
Guard Surround Safety™ panels add layers of side impact protection, while the steel reinforced frame absorbs energy upon impact.
- Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 36kg/12 years
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing for tilt options at every age
- Side impact protection provdes added security for the head, body and hips
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra side protection and can be individually activated for extra room in vehicle
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity
- AutoAdjust™ side wings widen as headrest is raised to accomodate growing children
- One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a Group 2 booster
- Grow-with-me infant body and head supprt are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics keep little ones cosy
- Built in side ventilation
- Side, mesh storage pockets for child's must-have travel items
- Well marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle's 3-point seat belt
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5 point harness
Product Dimensions: l 54.5cm x w 58cm x h 76cm
Product Weight: 8.86kg
Product Usage: Group 0+/1/2/3, 0-36kg; approx. 0-12 years old
Testing Certification: ECE R44/04