Organic Pecan Oil
The oil content of walnut kernels is as high as 65 to 70%. According to analysis, the fat content of every 100 grams of walnut kernels is 63 to 76 grams. The main components of its fat are glyceryl linoleate, linolenic acid and glyceryl oleate, which are essential fatty acids for the human body, including DHA, ARA, folic acid, and phospholipids.
1. It is beneficial to the healthy development of the baby
2. Promote retinal development
3. Protect the stomach and relax the bowels
Avocados are rich in potassium, folic acid and vitamin B6. They also contain a variety of mineral elements, including potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, etc., as well as a lot of edible plant fiber. In every 100 grams of raw avocado, water accounts for 74.3%, containing 2 grams of protein, 15.3 grams of fat and 7.4 grams of carbohydrates, and can provide 673.9 kilojoules of calories. It is a high-energy and low-sugar fruit. Avocados are relatively high in fat and contain a lot of unsaturated fatty acids, which have the effect of strengthening the stomach and clearing the intestines, reducing cholesterol and blood lipids, protecting the cardiovascular and liver systems, and are very beneficial to the human body. And avocado contains a lot of vitamins, folic acid is also very effective for beauty and health care.
1. Lower cholesterol
2. Beauty and skin care
3. Prevention of vascular malformations in infants
4. Protects the digestive system
Millet oil has natural advantages as cooking oil. It is rich in natural oryzanol, contains phytosterols and vitamin E. In cooking, its high smoke point of 230 degrees creates less fumes and no toxic substances; from the perspective of eating, low-viscosity millet oil allows food to absorb less oil during cooking, less amount of oil, and less heat absorption, which can reduce calories Absorption. In terms of taste, millet oil is not greasy because of its oily taste: clear color, light oily taste, not greasy, retains the original taste of food, and can prolong the preservation time of food.
1. Nourishes the spleen and stomach
2. Nourishes the kidneys
3. Calm the mind
4. Nourishes Yin and prevents miscarriage
5. Beauty and beauty
6. Reduce bacteria
Organic Flaxseed Oil
Efficacy and role and benefits of flaxseed oil for babies.
1. Can reduce asthma. When consuming flaxseed oil for a period of time, some people can noticeably reduce their asthma attacks.
2. Improve stress resistance. Flaxseed oil contains Omega-3, a substance that stabilizes mood and reduces depression and insomnia.
3. Improve constipation problem. Flaxseed oil can increase intestinal absorption, enhance intestinal peristalsis, and effectively relieve constipation.
4. Makes people energized. Flaxseed oil can improve and balance blood sugar levels in the body, making people more energetic.
5. Promote mental flexibility. It can increase the transmission medium of the brain, make the brain function more flexible and effective, and improve the thinking ability.
Organic Camellia Oil
Camellia oil is a pure natural food oil with golden color and fragrant smell. Camellia oil has high nutritional value, and its main components are a variety of fatty acids, including oleic acid, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, etc., which play an important role in human health. The use of tea oil for newborns has many benefits, including emollient, anti-inflammatory, and stasis removal.
1. Promote brain development and make children smarter
2. Nutrient-rich, improve baby's immunity
3. Regulate the stomach
4. Promote baby's physical development
Suitable for the crowd: cooking porridge over 6 months / steaming soft rice over 1 year old
Storage method: dark, cool and dry place. Precipitation at low temperature is a normal phenomenon and does not affect eating.