Quick Cook Baby Food Maker
With the Tommee Tippee Quick-Cook Baby Food Maker, you can prepare healthy, homemade and nutritious meals for your little one with minimal mess and maximum ease. Featuring both steam and blend settings, you can choose to make smooth purées when you start the weaning process, or chunkier meals for more advanced babies. The functions can be used separately or at once for a quick, easy and fuss-free mealtime.
- Be an amazing chef for your baby—steam and blend fresh, home-made food in minutes
- Suitable for fruit, vegetables, meat and fish
- Steam in steamer basket, blend in jug, or combine both for a range of textures from smooth purees to chunky meals
- Includes handy spatula stored in the handle
- Automatic timer to set steam and blend times
- Suitable for all stages of weaning from first tastes to larger meals - 7 oz. max capacity
- Safe to use, easy to clean
Be an amazing chef for your baby
The quick-cook baby food maker turns you into a top chef in your baby’s eyes! It steams fruit, vegetables, meat and fish, and blends ingredients to make nutritious food at the push of a button.
Suitable for all stages of weaning
Start with puréed fruit and vegetables. Steam and blend in one jug, with no need to transfer. Then move onto more chunky textures by steaming in the basket and transferring to the jug to blend.
Steam to preserve nutrients
Steaming fruit, vegetables, meat and fish is a healthy way to cook food for your baby and makes food easier to eat. Steaming is a natural process that ensures that your baby gets all the vitamins, nutrients and flavors from the food they eat.