The world’s best selling bath toy designed for hours of fun with its endless stream of water! Fun, durable, and super entertaining!
- Promotes eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills.
- Promotes sensory development.
- Introduces children to cause and effect process and to concepts such as full/empty, heavy/light, floating/sinking.
- Start the water flow – show your child how to turn on the spout by pressing the goggles. This will initiate a constant water flow. Let him turn it on himself, teaching him cause and effect. Demonstrate the effects of each tumbler and encourage him to swap and change the tumblers, as well as to nest them in each other in any order he chooses.
- Encourages sensory regulation – place one of the tumblers in the holder and let your baby experience the different water flows on his hands, feet and body. This “sensory training” contributes to sensory regulation – your child’s ability to regulate and process stimuli he receives from his surroundings and body.
- Introducing concepts through play – Let your baby play independently with or without the tumblers. You may let her experience the steady flow of water on their hands or play with each tumbler exploring the contrasting states such as full/empty and floating/sinking.
- Encourage experimentation through play – Let your child fill and spill water into the bath and on himself. This induces his confidence as he obtains control over his surroundings. Show him how to move the swivel arm from side to side and learn when the water activates the tumblers and when it does not. These activities will contribute to the development of investigative thinking.