Celebrating bathtime™ with the new addition to Yookidoo's 2016 bestselling bath toy line! Our all time favorite submarine now meets a spraying whale!
- Encourages independent play and exploration.
- Grasping the shower head and filling the whale encourages development of fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Spraying action stimulates baby’s senses of sight & touch.
- Teaches children cause & effect processes and concepts such as full/empty, float/sink etc.
- Closed water circulation system saves water and promotes safety by maintaining water level and temperature.
- Connect the submarine to bath tub bottom by sticking the green suction cup. Ensure water level is at least 5 cm height. The submarine draws water from the bath tub and streams the water through the diver shower head. Show your child how to activate the water flow by pressing the nobs on the sides of the shower head. Alternatively, the water stream can be activated by pressing the red button on the submarine, creating a constant water stream. Run the water flow into the floating whale’s tail to create a cool spraying action!
- Play pretend games with water flow and whale. Tickle whale with the water stream or wash him! Direct the water flow at the whale to see him float and swim like a real whale.
- Squirt at different targets. Play with the water stream. Water is great for sensory play and opens a world of discovery and exploration!
- Introduce concepts such as empty and full. Show your child different ways to fill the whale. Direct the water flow into the whale’s mouth or fill him up by ducking him under water. Teach your child about the bubbles, the bubble sounds and why this happens.