Our cutlery set has been designed with a leading pediatric occupational therapist (OT) as the ideal toolkit for tots who are ready to self feed. Its easy grip handles are angled for optimum hand to mouth positioning, enabling food to reach bub’s mouth more easily. The large spoon head doubles as a shovel enabling tots to scoop up their food, even on a flat plate. Plus, its unique deep scoop shape means more food stays on the spoon as it makes its way from plate to mouth! Our unique fork lets kids pierce food and has been designed to fit the size and shape of little mouths. Plus, its rounded prongs are kinder on little mouth and gums so tots can eat safely. Set comes complete with a handy travel case to keep utensils clean before mealtime on the go.
- Designed in consultation with leading pediatric occupational therapist
- Easy grip handles angled for optimum hand to mouth positioning
- Deep spoon head doubles as a shovel to helps little ones to scoop up food
- Unique fork design lets kids pierce food and fit the size and shapes of little mouths
- Rounded prongs are kinder on little gums so tots can eat safely
- Handy travel case keeps things clean for on-the-go
- Dimensions: fork: 11cm length, spoon: 13cm length, case closed: 14x5.5x3.5cm