Our swaddle to Sleep is so snug it helps recreate the security and comfort of the womb. The snug upper body wrap swaddles your baby, helping to prevent startle reflex without restricting their lower body. This ensures hips and legs have enough room to move naturally, promoting ‘hip health’ and helping to prevent Hip Dysplasia, which is acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
It is so easy to use, with its baby safe velcro adjustable wraps means baby can stay swaddled as they grow.
Cotton swaddle wrap for newborn
- Easily wraps and swaddles your baby for a peaceful night's sleep
- Recreates the comforting security of the womb
- Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute for allowing natural hip & leg movement, helping to prevent Hip Dysplasia.
- Ancient practice - wrap and swaddle your baby for a peaceful night's sleep
- 1.0 Tog rating which means it is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C to 24°C.
- Cosy swaddling - recreates the comforting security of the womb
- Made from 100% Cotton: As part of our journey to Climate Positive, we are choosing sustainable fabrics such as cotton, which is renewable and fully biodegradable to use in our products.
- Soft cotton - delicate with your baby's skin
- Helps to prevent startle reflex - one of the main reasons your baby wakes during the night
- Designed to last - adjustable wings to grow with your baby
How to swaddle
1. Place Baby in the swaddle
2. Tuck wing from one side to the other making sure it is under the chin and over the arms
3. Wrap the other wing, ensuring the mouth and nose is not covered. The wrapping should not be too tight and should allow plenty of room for legs to bend and move freely.
For easy changing
Pull the front of the swaddle down to gain access for changing without the need to un-swaddle your baby. Then tuck the front of the swaddle back under the wings securely, ensuring that there is still room for the legs to bend comfortably.
Made with 100% soft breathable cotton.