The patented MUST HAVE bath toy! Winner of the international "Toy Award." Water jet powered miracle in the tub. A magical fountain for hours of bath time fun.
- Encourages independent play and exploration.
- Develops fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Spraying action stimulates baby’s senses of sight & touch.
- Teaches children cause & effect processes and concepts such as full/empty, float/sink, and high/low.
- Celebrating bathtime™ while learning the power and properties of water – assemble the fountain and turn on when your child is sitting in the bathtub. Use the telescopic suction cup leg to anchor the fountain base to the tub. Switch between various boats, allowing your child to be surprised as he experiences the different water spray effects with his senses.
- Cause and effect – teach your child how to turn on the Stack ‘N’ Spray Tub Fountain, by pressing the orange button shaped as a figure on the fountain base. Encourage him to switch the fountain on and off, teaching him about cause and effect processes.
- Developing motor skills through play! Show your child how to stack the boats on the fountain base. Adapt the fountain height to your child’s height, allowing him to easily reach the top boat. No particular order is required when stacking the boat. The stacking activity develops motor skills while your child is engaged in a surprising and rewarding play. Introduce the float/sink and full/empty concepts with the boats that can be used as buckets filled with water, or can float independently. Use words such as floating and sinking, empty and full to develop curiosity as well as cognitive skills.